Quality Technician/CMM Programmer
Seeking a CMM Programmer/Quality Technician. Candidates will be "hands on" and must possess problem solving abilities. Qualified candidates should also possess experience with metal stampings, fabrication, 3d and 2d laser cutting systems preferred.
- Experience in Quality Assurance.
- Experience programming & using PC-DMIS/CAD .
- Experience with FARO/Polyworks a plus.
- Able to read blueprints and have practical knowledge of GD&T
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot processes.
- Use of a variety of measuring equipment (calipers, micrometers, comparators, vision systems etc.)
- Experience in receiving, first piece, last piece and in-process inspections and dock audits.
- Ability to train and advise manufacturing personnel on quality related issues.
- File and maintain documentation as required.
Must be self-motivated, dependable, and punctual, and be able to work with little to no supervision.
Must have the legal right to work in the United States and provide documentation and be able to pass a drug screening.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Charter Township of Clinton, MI
Mon, 1 May 2017 10:43:01 PDT