Our client is seeking a talented Reliability Engineering Manager to join their team near Texarkana, TX. The company is under a massive expansion and they need an experienced Reliability Engineering Manager to lead the mechanical team and re-design of the equipment. This is a full-time/direct-hire position and this position is an urgent fill for the organization. Any qualified candidate will receive a quick interview and hire process. The company is stable, profitable, and rapidly growing through 2018. The client will provide full relocation, excellent benefits, annual bonus, and a high competitive base salary. Please be prepared to relocate to area if you are not a local candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To lead all electrical engineering work during and after the expansion.
* Electrical and project design, a qualified candidate who can work alone and within a team setting.
* Develop and manage electrical projects.
* Coordinate and manage the budgets, resources, suppliers, and contractors.
* Apply technical skills to all facets of the plant and projects.
* Over 8 years of experience in reliability engineering in a manufacturing environment. Pulp and Paper, Packaging, etc.
* BS degree in Mechanical Engineering is required for this job.
* Must have experience managing people.
* Expert skills in troubleshooting
* Very stable job history and strong communication skills.
* Strong skills in reliability - PMs, CMMS, SAP, and RCA
* The following manufacturing industries are highly preferred, but will consider other lines of manufacturing for the right candidate. - Packaging, paper, containers,pulp mills, tissue, and other paper products.
A US dairy manufacturing company
Tue, 2 May 2017 08:42:06 PDT