Total Site Development Estimator
H&J Contracting is seeking an experienced full-time Total Site Development Estimator. The ideal candidates must have at least 5 years' experience in estimating earthwork, underground utilities, and paving. Candidate must have experience in Bid to Win (preferred) Excel, and Agtek. Salary based with experience. We are an EEO/AA, drug free employer. Please email resumes with contact information.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
• Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studding proposals, blueprints, specifications, and documents.
• Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
• Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
• Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
• Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and tends.
• Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Heavy Highway Constructing Company specializing in large scale earth moving project in excess of 1,000,000 cyds.
Tue, 2 May 2017 13:22:15 PDT