Project Manager Construction
The Project Manager is primarily responsible for ensuring the performance of their direct reports in the areas of:
- Daily management
- Coordination and successful completion of construction projects to meet time and cost objectives with respect to contracting, scheduling, estimating, bidding and contract administration.
- Must have commercial ground up and interior build out experience.
- Support and implement the Company's Project Quality Planning process and Safety programs.
- Monitor/ control construction through administrative direction of on-site Superintendent to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget. Coordinate the preparation of the schedule and long term planning.
- Evaluate construction progress and team performance to ensure projects are built on schedule and within budget.
- Coordinate, manage and supervise the work of subordinate project managers and support staff. Provide support, direction and encourage training of subordinate team members.
- Oversee completion of project close-out.
- Represent the company in project meetings.
- Provide technical assistance to all members of project team.
- Actively leads internal team(s) that focus on continuous improvement of the business.
- Promote the growth and development of client, subcontractor and vendor relationships
- 3 years Plus experience required as a Project Manager working on Commercial Base Build projects, or Commercial Interior Construction.
- Demonstrated mastery in these areas: scheduling, budgeting/cost control, field supervision, financial reporting, client relationship, interpersonal skills, computer skills, safety/insurance, ability to communicate, both written and oral.
- Demonstrated success in managing or potential to manage large, single construction projects/phases and multiple Project Managers.
- Must have strong communication, organization and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to train others and monitor their work for quality and completeness
- A self-starting, highly motivated and goal oriented individual.
- Excellent attention to detail with emphasis placed on quality.
- Very organized with a systematic approach to tasks to achieve accuracy
- and efficiency.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage diverse personalities.
- Professionally and technically competent.
- Quick, sharp, confident, assertive, ethical and ambitious.
- Analytical with the ability to examine issues from multiple viewpoints.
- Friendly and out-going in social contacts.
- Works well with others.
- *Please email your resume to me in PDF Format.
Linden Construction is a southeastern-based design/build and general contracting company, with a focus on commercial building projects in Healthcare, Corporate Office, Retail and Industrial market sectors. We are currently working in North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia. We have been awarded the SC Roaring 20's Fastest Growing Small Business in South Carolina in 2014.
Tue, 2 May 2017 05:44:43 PDT