Sr. UI Web Developer
The Sr. UI Web Developer is responsible for being a resource to others on the Automated Solutions team while leading the deployment of front-end web development projects for our clients' websites. This position does not have direct reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the technical implementation of strategic automated solutions projects, including performing hands-on front-end coding & testing, as well as delegating implementation activities to other available personnel.
- Become the technical subject matter expert for building complex automated solutions
- Partner with UI Project Managers to understand client project requirements and design proposals for automated solutions
- Create documentation and provide training on best practices for building automated solutions
- Perform hands-on technical troubleshooting on a daily basis for configuration set up on both internal/external sites
- Develop QA and UAT processes to ensure all solutions are deployed to clients' websites without any defects
- Perform regular peer code reviews to ensure all projects are built optimally and are defect free
- Assist in scope and LOE definition of projects and produce deliverables in scope of commercial agreements
- Provide project progress reports to project team, stakeholders, and management
- Maintain an attitude of commitment and exhibit responsibility for the needs of team members and external customers
- 6+ years of experience in front-end web development
- Experienced with Sass, Less, and/or other CSS pre-processors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to lead requirements gathering discussions with non-technical project stakeholders
- Experience developing websites/applications for desktop, tablet, AND mobile devices
- A life-long learner, always studying and learning the latest trends in modern web technologies
- Have an eye for great UI design and have a passion for pixel-perfect precision (yes, you notice when designs are off by even one pixel)
- Experienced with Git, jQuery, Chrome Developer Tools and/or Firebug
We are committed to a company culture that puts employee wellness and work/life balance at the forefront. A competitive compensation and benefits package is offered including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), along with weekly yoga classes and an onsite gym facility.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf . If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 - Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team...great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Agoura Hills, CA
Tue, 2 May 2017 10:47:25 PDT