ONLINE REPUTATION SPECIALIST - SOCIAL MEDIA, YELP & GOOGLE EXPERIENCE
REPUTATION SPECIALIST WITH EXPERIENCE IN SOCIAL MEDIA, GOOGLE REVIEWS, YELP, ANGIE'S LIST AND ALL OTHER REVIEW SITES
We are seeking an Online Reputation Specialist to assist in managing the online presence of our national brands online. The ideal candidate for this entry level position is a recent college graduate with a strong aptitude for writing, public communication, customer retention, and will possess some experience in an office setting. Phone sales/retention experience is a plus.
What you'll be doing:
- Monitor Yelp, Google+, and overall online brand reputation.
- Analysis of reviews and feedback from consumers on all review sites including Yelp and Google etc.
- Investigate negative reviews and complaints from customers online.
- Contact customers to offer solutions for unsatisfying experiences.
- Reporting of online reputation metrics
- Interaction with consumers on multiple media channels
Qualifications (Must haves):
- Must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to write grammatically correct sentences. Ideal candidates will pay extreme attention to every single detail of what they write. The chosen candidate will be required to provide a variety of writing samples.
- Basic to intermediate understanding of Social Media Marketing and best practices.
- The ability to learn new systems and guidelines surrounding the management of online reviews.
- Extensive experience with review sites and customer communication in reference to reviews posted
- Daily FB, twitter, instagram & pinterest monitoring
- Daily overview and monitoring of Yelp and customer reviews on all sites
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs/Sheets and CRM Systems.
- Ability to analyze Information
- Excellent Time Management and follow-up skills
- Must have strong thoroughness
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a team environment
Our Benefits include:
- Weekly paychecks
- Direct deposit
- Promotion from within
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days, Sick Days and Vacation time
- Corporate discounted plans on gym memberships, auto repairs, on-site dry cleaning pick up and drop off, on-site car wash and detailing service while you work, and many other services.
Nationwide Move Management is the largest and most well-established national relocation brokerage firm in the country. We are a national organization and one of the fastest growing companies in South Florida with over 20 years of experience with over 240,000 moves in the last 10 years.
We value our employees by providing industry competitive salaries, benefits, paid time off and a pleasant work environment in a beautiful corporate facility.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tue, 25 Apr 2017 14:17:37 PDT