Memory Care Director
Memory Care Director for a IL/AL/ALZ Senior Living Community
- Responsible for managing the Memory Care Center, which includes enriching the lives of the memory care residents.
- Responsible for ensuring quality of care of residents including assessment and reassessment.
- Oversee nursing and support staff and regularly communicate with physicians.
- Ensure facility operates in compliance with all applicable state and federal regulations.
- Oversee team member performance and scheduling and regularly perform audits for regulatory compliance.
- Must possess experience in Memory Care of both administration and programming (minimum of 1 year).
- Management and supervisory experience (minimum of 1 year), including hiring, training, coaching and counseling.
- Must have knowledge of regulatory compliance and Memory Care operations.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; LPN required, LVN preferred.
- CA RCFE Administrator certification required or ability to obtain one during first 6 mths of employment.
RightWay Recruiting provides search and recruitment services to the healthcare community on a National scale by working directly for hospitals, hospital groups, long term care providers, revenue cycle/HIM/compliance consulting agencies, healthcare specialized lending and collection servicing groups, and other healthcare vendors.
Our specialized areas of recruitment include the following: Health Information Management, Nursing Leadership, Revenue Cycle, Long Term Care and Healthcare Finance.
Santa Barbara, CA
Tue, 2 May 2017 11:05:36 PDT