Facility Manager - Vancouver
My client, a large commercial Property management firm, is currently seeking an experienced Facility Manager for a high profile Vancouver portfolio. Reporting to the Operations manager, the Facility manager is responsible for Supervising and coaching Building Technicians and delivering facilities management services. This position will pay $80K - $90K and will liaise with occupants and tenants to ensure customer satisfaction in relation to the delivery of contracted Facility Management services. This position will require some travel. For immediate consideration please call Abby Rubin (604) 836 - 2672 and email resume to email@example.com
• Manage and lead key client relationships; ensure effective and timely communication.
• Overall responsibility for base building projects - identification, delivery, scheduling, budgeting.
• Supervise and coach Technicians delivering facilities management services for owned and leased sites.
• Senior liaison with occupants and tenants to ensure satisfactory customer satisfaction through delivery of contracted services.
• Assist and collaborate with Critical Facilities Team on the on-going management of critical environment equipment operation and predictive maintenance requirements, located within leased office buildings.
• Oversee and manage work order completion and closure (preventive and corrective).
• Resolve disputes with the Landlords subject to client final approval.
• Implement repairs, adherence rules, regulation and procedures - e.g. Federal Halocarbon requirements, life safety requirements, provincial/municipal building codes and Environment Management System, Safety Management System.
• Procure and effectively vendor manage all contracts for Operations portfolio e.g. exterior building maintenance, roof and door maintenance, pest control, snow removal.
• Effectively oversee remote janitorial program.
• Management of life safety requirements and management of quality requirements.
• Responsible for building and asset facilities including lands, parking, storage, common and signage.
• Manage extensive and varied reporting to ensure performance level of all key activities is met per contract requirements.
• Responsible for submitting incident reports for major incidents
Minimum of five (5) years related experience with some direct involvement with commercial tenants.
Post secondary diploma or FMA designation preferred.
Strong leadership skills; proven knowledge of project management, budget and accounting skills.
Extensive experience in maintaining building services utilizing contractors and in-house staff.
Strong problem solving abilities.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Experience with budget and financial development, forecasting and monitoring.
Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
Proficiency in Word, Excel, and experience with JD Edwards would be an asset.
Ability to obtain required security clearance.
My client is a large Real Estate firm in Vancouver.
Wed, 26 Apr 2017 08:56:16 PDT