Job Title: Home Inspector
Manage your own schedule. Work with new people and in new places each and every day.
To provide the highest quality inspection services and written reports to each client with unmatched service and professionalism.
Duties and responsibilities
- Monitor the calendar and prepare for upcoming orders
- Perform inspections, produce written report, upload and deliver reports
- Collect signatures contracts and payments
- Complete inspections and written reports per company policy
- Complete CE courses through ASHI as required per New York State licensing
- Home Inspection License
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record for commercial policy insurance
• Able to lift and carry 50lbs
• Ability to physically withstand up to 4 hour periods of intermittent standing, climbing, stooping, stretching and crawling
• Ability to climb up and down ladders
• Comfortable in confined spaces
• Comfortable with heights and walking roofs
• Ability to crawl through crawlspaces and attics
• Pay will be commission based
• Commissions starting at 25% of Inspection fee + a reimbursement % of training, continuing education, licensing fees
We are a small but steadily growing company providing the highest quality home inspection services available. We also provide a very high level of customer service and enjoy one of the best reputations in the marketplace.
Suffolk County, NY
Mon, 24 Apr 2017 12:10:51 PDT