Administrative Support Coordinator I/ Technology Support Center and Enterprise & Cloud Services
Employment Status: Full-time, probationary "non-exempt" position.
Work Schedule: To be determined.
First Review Deadline: This position will remain open until filled.
Current employees will be given preferred consideration.
Under general direction of the of Technology Support Center's director, the Administrative Support Coordinator will responsible for providing administrative support to the offices of the Technology Support Center and Enterprise & Cloud Services. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Reception duties including phone coverage, preparing minutes and agendas for various meetings and maintaining the calendar of the Director of Technology Support Center (TSC) and Assistant Director of Enterprise & Cloud Services (ECS).
- Process department reimbursements, prepare and maintain paperwork for purchase orders, Procurement Card purchases, order supplies and travel arrangements for the offices of the Technology Support Center and Enterprise & Cloud Services.
- Maintain inventory of equipment purchased.
- Serve as the department timekeeper for more than 30 state employees and more than 20 Student Assistants, which will include the duties of payroll certification, working with the PeopleSoft Absence Management system and processing student payroll.
- Provide support to the Associate Vice President's assistant on an as-needed basis.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Applicant must possess the following:
- Equivalent to three years of related work experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, organizational skills with editing skills and computer skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to perform standard business math such as calculate ratios and percentages, track financial data, and make simple projections is required.
- Ability to be detail oriented and draft and compose correspondence and standard reports.
- Handle effectively a broader range of interpersonal contacts, including those at a higher level and those of sensitive nature.
- Working knowledge of, or the ability to, quickly learn University infrastructure, policies, and procedures.
- Strong organizational skills, along with the ability to follow directions, take initiative, be flexible, have the ability to multi-task and independently make decisions on a day-to-day basis.
- Ability to work cooperatively with a diverse group of people.
- Working knowledge in Outlook, Word and Excel is highly desired.
- Working knowledge of California State University, San Bernardino procurement procedures, Concur travel, state and student payroll and familiarity with PeopleSoft is preferred.
A background check (including a criminal records check) must be completed satisfactorily before any candidate can be offered a position with the CSU. Failure to satisfactorily complete the background check may affect the application status of applicants or continued employment of current CSU employees who apply for the position.
The person holding this position is considered a `mandated reporter' under the California Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Act and is required to comply with the requirements set forth in CSU Executive Order 1083 as a condition of employment.
California State University, San Bernardino is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.
This position may be "Designated" under California State University's Conflict of Interest Code. This would require the filing of a Statement of Economic Interest on an annual basis and the completion of training within 6 months of assuming office and every 2 years thereafter. Visit the Human Resources Conflict of Interest webpage link for additional information: http://hrd.csusb.edu/conflictInterest.html
This position adheres to CSU policies against Sex Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, and Sexual Violence, including Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, and Stalking. This requires completion of Sexual Violence Prevention Training within 6 months of assuming employment and on a two-year basis thereafter. (Executive Order 1096)