Dynamic and growing manufacturing company looking for a Controller. The Controller reports to the CFO and is a member of the company's financial management team. He/she directs the the company's Accounting,(AP,AR, Job Costing, Cash Management & Financial Reporting) Payroll, capital Expenditures, Risk Management and Benefit Administration.
• supervise and develop accounting team
• develop and maintain internal financial controls
• provide cost and financial data for all functional departments
• promote good business relationships with internal and external (vendors, insurance brokers, auditors) business partners
• develop process improvement recommendations and implement
• prepare monthly financial statements with reporting to internal and external constituents
• prepare annual budget and rolling forecasts throughout this year
• coordinate annual external audit
• coordinate compliance with government reporting requirements and tax filings
• assist with contract review
• maintain relationships with key financial vendors
• work with functional team leaders to develop financial benchmarks and performance indicators
• assist with ERP set-up and future enhancements
• provide analyses and work with HR on annual benefit renewals
• coordinate annual insurance renewals
• provide financial analyses as necessary and make recommendations to executives based on results
At least 7 years sales experience in comparable industries, with 4 years in a senior management position.
- Experience working with business process management software
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Capacity to assume more significant executive responsibilities over time.
Since 1947 Pro-Signs a has been a national leader in the development of corporate branding solutions. We operate an 80,000 square foot manufacturing plant and printing facility located in Downingtown, PA. We serve a wide array of customers in implementing branding and signage solutions including managing the programs and inventory of multi-national petroleum and retail companies.
Sat, 22 Apr 2017 11:40:57 PDT