NimSoft Monitoring Engineer
Job description :
- Providing solution and preparation of deployment architecture of monitoring tools.
- Understand functional, technical, and business requirements and then turn those requirements into a successful implementation.
- Develop professional documents for Requirement Analysis, Test cases, User guides and others as per project requirements
- 6-8 years of proven track record in successfully implementing Enterprise Infrastructure and Application Monitoring Tools related technical projects.
- Experience in large-scale enterprise environment with support of web-based applications and high-traffic websites
- Strong working knowledge with administration and deployment of Nimsoft.
- Experience with administration and deployment of Nagios or other monitoring solutions
- Experience in integration of Monitoring tools
- Effective time management, team handling and organizational skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new tools Responsibilities
- Administration of monitoring Tools - Installation, upgrades and patching
Xavient Information Systems Inc. is a global IT engineering company. Working together with such partners as Oracle and Microsoft, Xavient is able to provide comprehensive solutions to customers with a commitment to industry standards and proven technologies in development and support. Strengths include Datawarehousing Middleware, Java, Microsoft Technologies, ERP, TQA, etc. Xavient offers IT Services and innovative practices that enable business process improvement. We provide world-class software solutions to both Fortune 500 companies and smaller companies that need to better leverage their technology investments.
Mon, 1 May 2017 08:57:00 PDT