RF Test Technician
- Lead characterization efforts for high-reliability RF power amplifiers.
- Specify and maintain lab instrumentation to support engineering and production requirements.
- Support test automation
- At least 3 years experience working with RF and microwave systems
- Excellent working knowledge of common test equipment and procedures used on RF power amplifiers.
- Working knowledge of automation techniques common to RF labs, including LabVIEW and Visual Basic.
- Basic circuit and system analysis
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable working with engineering and management at all levels of the company.
At Mission Microwave Technologies we have developed revolutionary Solid State Power Amplifier BUCs to support ground-based, airborne, and space-based applications. Utilizing the latest in semiconductor technology, we have optimized the size, weight, and power (SWaP) for these critical applications while delivering the best possible reliability. Mission Microwave sets the new standard for performance and reliability.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
Mon, 1 May 2017 16:54:53 PDT