Experienced Programmer / Analyst
We have a position for an experienced Programmer / Analyst to work on a small team of IT professionals performing both new development and maintenance / enhancements to our custom applications in our Saegertown, PA facility.
- Skills required: system analysis and problem solving, full cycle development including testing, debugging, and training.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and accounting concepts helpful.
- Knowledge in the use of business tools, such as Word, Power Point, Excel, etc.
- Provide support to company employees. Respond to, investigate, troubleshoot, identify, document, and resolve problems.
- Involved with continuous improvement of systems/networks reliability and performance.
- Communication, problem-solving, decision-making, and technological skills.
- Ability to interact with a cross-functional diverse team throughout the organization.
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, and able to work autonomously while staying on task..
College or technical degree or equivalent work experience. Must have high school diploma or GED.
Excellent benefits package. EOE M/F/D/V
Greenleaf Corporation is a leading developer of cutting tool technology, specializing in the manufacturing of high-performance tungsten carbide and ceramic inserts as well as innovative tool holding systems. Greenleaf continues to build on 71 years of innovation, which centers on supplying customers with productive solutions to every metal cutting situation.
Greenleaf Corporation is positioned to serve the evolving needs of companies in all major segments of the metal cutting industry including gas turbine, steel, medical, roll turning, automotive, machine tool and rail. Greenleaf's products are engineered to provide optimal performance against a wide range of materials under the most rigorous metal cutting conditions. In addition to specially engineered tool holding systems and a comprehensive line of carbide inserts, Greenleaf offers high-quality ceramic and ceramic-composite materials, which can be custom designed for specific machining applications.
From its headquarters in Saegertown, Pennsylvania and a facility in North Carolina, Greenleaf maintains its commitment to pioneering breakthroughs in cutting tool technology and delivering productivity solutions to customers around the world.
Sat, 22 Apr 2017 10:26:36 PDT