Social Media Manager
A fast growing, fast passed, Multimedia Production Company, is currently taking applications for a Social Media Manager. The candidate will be chiefly responsible for overseeing the daily relationship between the world of social media and our company. This individual will manage all aspects of how we are represented through social networking sites such as Facebook and MySpace to online media through sharing sites such as YouTube. The applicant will be the bridge connecting our company's message to our online market.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for:
• Building and maintaining our content distribution network through social media channels.
• Participation in conversations that surround our content and brand.
• Interact with legal, search, client and cross corporate agencies.
• Create social media content.
• Conduct keyword research including cataloging and indexing target keyword phrases.
• Participate in social media, as yourself and white hat avatars, on our behalf.
• Manage and track link building campaigns, coordinated with all facets of our business.
• Create and update daily, weekly and monthly reports.
• Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the social media campaigns.
Candidate must meet the following requirements:
• Posses a bachelor degree in advertising, marketing, graphics, web development, communications, English Lit, or Anthropology.
• Must have strong communication skills.
• A minimum of 5 years professional experience with social media sites and all technical aspects.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
• Understands social media universe including YouTube, StumbleUpon, Delicious, Digg, Reddit, Flickr, various forums, Twitter, and Wiki sites.
• Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in social media.
• Posses the ability to create and implement a marketing strategy.
• Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
• Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
• The ability to identify threats and opportunities in user generated content.
• Possesses functional knowledge or some experience with HTML/CSS.
• Knowledge of search engine optimization-think including basic keyword research.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment.
If you are looking for a laid back and fun atmosphere we offer competitive wages and generous benefits package.
Rocketdoxen: Space Age Job Site
All the perks of a recruiter--without the recruiter.
RocketDoxen will find jobs for you, apply to them on your behalf, and alert you to a company's interest in your qualifications.
Los Angeles, CA
Mon, 1 May 2017 17:58:02 PDT