Recovery Home Clinical Asst Program Director Masters Level Clinician
YOU MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF A LADC1 or MASTERS DEGREE TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB
~~Hope House Addiction Services
The Assistant Clinical Program Director is responsible for providing supervision to staff, direct individual and group substance use disorder counseling to the residents of Hope House and administrative/management support to the Program Director. Hope House Recovery Home is a 95 bed six month residential treatment facility. The Clinical Team has a Director, 2 Assistants, and 11 Recovery Counselors, in addition to other support staff.
• Act in accordance with Hope House, Inc.'s Standards of Care at all times, including maintaining professional ethics, boundaries and client confidentiality and working from a strength based perspective using the tools of Motivational Interviewing.
• Ensure that all services are delivered in compliance with agency standards and contractual requirements.
• Provide supportive and empathic individual counseling.
• Maintain effective documentation and record keeping systems, including but not limited to: biopsychosocial assessment, treatment planning, re-assessment; progress notes; case management; consent forms; data collection, and aftercare planning.
• Maintain current working knowledge of referral sources such as housing, medical, outpatient counseling, and dental, legal, self-help groups and others to provide comprehensive services to the program clients.
• Facilitate groups as assigned, and complete required documentation.
• Assist in interviewing, hiring, training, and terminating of staff in consultation with the Program Director and Director of Operations.
• Supervise, direct, train and evaluate assigned staff, and maintain appropriate supervision documentation.
• Provide supervision for interns, as assigned
• Provide emergency support to program staff, as needed.
• Coordinate and oversee the admission process, and assign clients to counselors.
• Assist in program evaluation and development, problem-solving and planning.
• Other duties as assigned
•LCSW or LADC1 Preferred or Masters degree in Counseling, Social Work, Education or Rehabilitation Counseling considered.
• Minimum of two year of clinical supervisory experience in a community social action program, substance abuse treatment program, mental health or other similar and related organization.
• Strong organizational, writing and communication skills.
• Strong computer skills including experience with EMR systems
• Ability to work independently and cooperatively as a member of a professional team.
• Sense of Humor
Demonstrated ability to work successfully in multi-cultural settings with diverse client/staff populations.
Hope House Addiction Services operates a 6-month residential treatment program for 95-men, the majority of which are homeless at admission; an Outpatient Clinic, and subsidized SRO housing units and a Graduate House. Hope House is licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and is funded by the Bureau of Substance Abuse Services. Hope House is one of the oldest Substance Use Disorder (SUD) treatment programs in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and we offer great benefits and paid leave.
Thu, 27 Apr 2017 06:03:25 PDT