Open July 5th, 2016 through June 27th, 2017
The Department of Plastic Surgery at the University of California, Irvine, anticipates openings for Project Scientist at the Assistant, Associate, and Full Professor levels.
Requirements - Applications are being sought from Ph.D./ M.D. degreed candidates with strong laboratory research backgrounds and publication records. Interdisciplinary skills and approaches are required. This is an ongoing recruitment and positions are dependent upon extramural funding. Rank will be determined based on qualifications and experience. Initial appointments are for one year and renewal is based on availability of support.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
To apply upload information
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3-5 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now