2ND Shift Supervisor at a Warehouse
POSITION TITLE: 2nd Shif Supervisor
CLASSIFICATION: Non Exempt EEO CATEGORY: 1
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
POSITION SUMMARY: Supervise the 2nd shift operation of the Jedburg Fulfillment Center
following all policies and procedures, while conducting the business of Gerber Childrenswear LLC efficiently and professionally.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
1. Oversee the 2nd shift operations of warehouse- Primary focus on picking/shipping and receiving as needed.
2. Work with lead persons to schedule work and reduce labor costs
3. Ensure all associates have a safe work area
4. Monitor associate performance and address needed improvements
5. Ensure "On Time Shipments" on all orders. Inform Operations Manager of any issues
6. Communicate with Order Process Clerks to ensure customer orders are waved timely for
7. Communicate with Billing Clerks to ensure customer BOL's are done timely for
8. Ensure orders are picked to customer specifications
9. Work in conjunction with inventory control to set up active pick locations
10. Assuring shipping schedules are met by organizing and coordinating trailer loads
11. Monitor the WM system to ensure all work and tasks have been properly completed
12. All other duties assigned by management
Marginal Functions: None identified
Physical/Visual Activities or Demands: Physical/visual activities or demands that are commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job.
1. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear, walk and lift.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
1. High School diploma or equivalent
2. 2+ years college preferred
3. 3+ years logistics supervision experience preferred
Skills and Abilities which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
1. Computer skills
2. Good verbal and written communication skills
3. Must be able to handle multiple tasks at different levels of completion
4. Good judgment and decision making skills
5. Must be able to meet deadlines
6. Must be able to handle detailed and confidential information
Machines, Tools, Equipment and Work Aids which may be representative but not all inclusive
of those commonly associated with this position:
• Computer knowledge - proficient in current office applications
• WMS/PKMS exp preferred
License(s) /Certification(s) Required: None Required
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed
by the employee occupying this position. Employees may be required to follow other job related
instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested, subject to all applicable state and federal laws.
Certain job functions described herein may be subject to possible modification in accordance with applicable state and federal laws.
"Commonly associated" is not intended to mean always or only. There are different experiences that suggest other ways or circumstances where reasonable changes or accommodations are appropriate.
All activities, Demands, Conditions and Requirements are linked to Essential Job Functions
unless marked with an asterisk which denotes linkage only to marginal function(s).
Whether you are looking for employment or looking for staff, Kudzu Staffing is dedicated to providing exceptional staffing services. At Kudzu, recruiters and account representatives are synonymous with one another to guarantee a seamless hiring process. Our recruiters form honest and reliable partnerships with applicants and clients alike, ensuring that we can keep our promise to match the most qualified candidates available! Let us show you the Kudzu difference. At Kudzu, We've got you covered!
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 08:55:51 PDT