Journeyman Electrician - must be ND licensed
Journeyman Electrician-ND licensed (Dickinson)
A growing electrical contractor with a solid reputation is currently seeking experienced licensed journeymen electricians for full time work on our team.
We do all facets of wiring, but specialize in commercial and industrial installations. Experience with PLC and control circuitry a plus. We are seeking those with a history of being a team player and professional work ethic. Members of our team are treasured for their skills and contributions to the company, while we expect them to take pride in their work, exhibit good attitudes, and put the team first at all times. This is a long term position with an established electrical contractor that has been in business for over 20 years.
* ND Journeymen electrical license or ability to reciprocate - ND has reciprocal licensing agreements with Alaska, Colorado, Idaho, Maine, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, South Dakota and Utah. Please visit the ND State Electrical Board's website for more information - https://www.ndseb.com/licensing/reciprocal-license-agreements/
* Ability to read prints, schematics, and wiring diagrams
* Working knowledge of current NEC and requirements in classified locations
* Familiar with VFDs and PLCs a plus
* Familiar with Class 1 Div1 and Class 1 Div2 installation methods, and interpreting said areas
* Able to work within a budget
* Able to troubleshoot all phases of electrical related work
* Knowledge and ability to install conduit of various sorts and sizes
* Familiar with all aspects involved in wiring and installing electrical systems within industrial and commercial applications
* Skills: Able to communicate effectively (i.e. reading, writing, speaking) in the English language.
* Personal Traits/Values: Honest, Professional, Competent, Organized, Pay Attention to Detail, Dependable, Thorough, Team Oriented, Safety Conscious, Strong Work Ethic, Self-Driven with minimal or no supervision.
* Solid work ethic, team player attitude, and problem solving ability; who takes pride in their work and is accountable for their craftsmanship.
* Self-starter and willingness to learn and adapt
* Conduct jobs in accordance with relevant codes and site specific procedures, while following applicable safety procedures
* Install, connect, test, and maintain electrical systems.
* Use appropriate hand tools, power tools and testing equipment in order to properly complete a job.
* Mentor Apprentices from beginning to end of assignment to ensure quality work and facilitate learning.
* Communicate with fellow employees in order to maintain satisfactory work conditions.
* Increase job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading technical and regulation publications, as applicable.
* Perform any other duties or assignments as deemed necessary.
* Current driver's license and good driving record (if offered a company vehicle)
* Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
* Provide own personal hand tools, truck stocked with power tools
* Must be able to use hand tools required
* Ability to work overhead
* Ability to work at heights
* Ability to lift +50 pounds
* Ability to work indoors, outdoors, and occasionally in inclement weather
* Ability to safely use and climb ladders
* Safety is number one priority, must be safety oriented
* Must be clean-cut, reliable, and very hard working
* Good communication skills within company and with company representatives (office staff, project manager and vendors)
* OSHA 10 and H2S certification preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer, seeking those with a history of being a team-player and professional work ethic. We offer +40 hour weeks with Benefits package of No Cost Health and Disability/Life Insurance, Holiday Pay, Paid Time Off, 401k Retirement Plan with Matching, and more.
Do you desire multiple job opportunities while being employed by the same company resulting in continued employment? If you are a Licensed Journeymen Electrician and meet the requirements set above; If so, apply now!
Please e-mail this ad with your contact information including cover letter, resume and references for consideration.
Thanks and we look forward to speaking with you about joining our team in beautiful North Dakota!
Sackman Electric & Controls, Inc. is an Electrical Contracting Company in business since 1993. We do all facets of wiring, from industrial to commercial and residential. We specialize in commercial and industrial installations. Experience with PLC and control circuitry a plus.
Mon, 1 May 2017 12:11:58 PDT