Senior AWS/Systems Engineer
We are looking for an experienced, talented and motivated Sr. Systems Engineer to join our Systems Engineering Team to drive Accurate Background's platform development and migration into Amazon Web Services.
At this time, we are unable to provide sponsorship for employment visas.
- Amazon Web Services operation, maintenance, implementation and design
- Monitor system performance and make recommendations to improve and implement system-wide changes to enhance overall system proficiency
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Respond to tickets within team defined Service Level Objectives
- Work closely with various application support and engineering teams
- Develop/Integrate tools for system monitoring and change/deployment automation
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Requires Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience running and maintaining a 24x7 production computing environment
- Solid experience working with AWS services (EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, CloudFormation, CloudTrail, Route 53, RDS, DynamoDB, SQS, etc...)
- Proficiency with the AWS CLI
- Expert skill in a scripting language such as Bash, Python, or Ruby
- Experience with deployment management tools such as Puppet, Chef, or Ansible
- Familiarity with build & release automation tools and methodologies like Jenkins and RunDeck
- Knowledgeable in distributed systems and redundancy, high-availability and performance optimizations
- Experience with secure system configuration and security principles
- Knowledge of TCP, HTTP, and other network protocols
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Strong customer service, leadership, organizational, communication and interface skills
- You will work in an Agile/Scrum/Lean environment where systems changes are continuously developed, refactored and delivered to production over small iterations.
- In addition you will be a part of tight-knit team of experts in system engineering working on code that defines company infrastructure and collaborating with software and QA engineers on new and ongoing projects.
- Work is primarily performed in the Company Headquarters in Irvine, CA. The noise level in the office environment is usually quiet.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits
- Supplemental benefit options
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Plan
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about e-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, or other status protected by applicable law.
Accurate Background is a leading provider of comprehensive employee screening and human resource support services, including international background screening, drug testing and health screening, electronic I-9 and E-Verify, and ATS integration services. Our client base covers a diverse spectrum of industries and includes businesses of all sizes, from small to enterprise and Fortune 500 companies. Our customer-focused culture and award-winning support teams empower clients to hire and retain the best talent and provide positive experiences for candidates and employees.
Mon, 1 May 2017 12:13:43 PDT