Milling Programmer Setup Machinist
A solid knowledge of CNC milling experience is required
- Must be able to program 3 & 4 axis CNC Milling machines using CAM software. 5 axis positional programming a plus.
- Must have the ability to breakdown a blueprint to determine machining that is required to create plans and subsequent dimensions to be machined and their allowable tolerances.
- Must have a strong understanding of GD&T
- Responsible for selecting tooling, feeds, and speeds to be used on basis of their experience and knowledge of a diverse range of materials.
- Observes operation, and verifies conformance on first run and sample work pieces to required dimensions using the necessary measuring instruments (i.e. micrometers, calipers, etc.)
- Must be able to design and create fixtures for a large variety of parts.
- Completes maintenance requirements for equipment ensuring timely maintenance is being performed and proper records are being upheld.
- Must be able to manage multiple machines at once
- Maintains effective communication with the department manager to optimize production and process improvement activities.
- This position requires an eye for detail and the ability to closely follow written and verbal instructions.
- 10 years' experience as a milling machinist
- 5 years' experience programming and setup
- Program using CAM Software. (Mastercam preferred)
- Proficient using Microsoft Excel
- Be flexible with hours. Overtime required to finish a setup for night shift
- Willing to work in a team environment
- Positive attitude
- Find out why we have so many 20 plus year employees by sending your resume to M&K Engineering today!!
M&K Engineering is an established ISO certified manufacturer of precision machined components and assemblies servicing customers engaged in medical, aerospace, defense, and commercial high-tech markets. M&K Engineering offers an excellent benefits package with 30 day eligibility! Our compensation is above the industry standard and we typically have ample overtime opportunity.
Mon, 1 May 2017 12:01:20 PDT