Administrative Assistant IV (P/T), CP2N40903REG
Train registration staff to facilitate an organized registration process.
Position Title: Administrative Assistant IV (P/T), CP2N40903REG
Duties of Position:
- Manage the health science program processes, review completed forms for accuracy, keep organized and well maintained files.
- Monitor, track and report on permit processes, both My Access and Outlook.
- Provide ongoing training and daily communication for all registration staff and student workers (on and off campus).
- Produce and update training materials. Update and post documentations to U Drive.
- Create signage, fliers, develops marketing pieces. Post hours of operation changes to doors for notification to students.
- Participate in college-wide committees as a registration resource as designated by Manager.
- Scan all office forms using Perceptive Content.
- Register students by phone, in person and by mail.
- Order supplies, class schedules and furniture for office. Keep inventory of supplies using Mercury Commerce.
- Back up for setup and registration of Sponsorship, Charge backs and Joint Agreement students.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
Two years of experience in a busy, fast paced office setting.
One year of college including courses in supervision and Computer Information Systems.
Two years as an Office Manager or Supervisor.
Associate degree in management/business.
Equipment & Working Conditions:
Multi-line telephone, Fax, copy machine, and personal computer.
Extensive communication with the public in a large office setting. Lifting up to 25 lbs. of material. Some standing. Extensive use of PC and telephone. Work with confidential student information.
This position requires a background check at the expense of the college.
Department: Registration Services - REG
Position Type: Part time - PT
Pay Type: Hourly Non-Exempt