NURSE ASSOCIATES (PER DIEM)
NURSE ASSOCIATES (PER DIEM) -- MIRACOSTA COLLEGE
Closing Date: open until filled
ASSIGNMENTS AVAILABLE: Per diem nursing assignments in the Health Services Department at MiraCosta College, starting with training during summer 2017. To view the Health Services Department website, go to http://www.miracosta.edu/studentservices/healthservices/index.html
COMPENSATION: Per diem paid at $31.69 per hour (will increase to $32.00 effective July 1, 2017).
BASIC FUNCTION: Under the direction of the Health Services Coordinator, provide health assessment, nursing treatment, health education and appropriate referral to students and employees; maintain a variety of health records; follow approved department policy and procedures.
1. Registered Nurse degree (from a postsecondary institution accredited by an accreditation agency recognized by either the U.S. Department of Education or the Council on Postsecondary Accreditation).
2. Two years (either full time or the equivalent to full time) of related work experience.
3. Current California Registered Nurse license.
4. CPR/AED card for healthcare providers. Course must meet American Heart Association or American Red Cross guidelines.
5. Valid California driver license.
To apply, email the following documents to Marge Reyzer, Health Services Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Resume - for each position listed, indicate the start date (month/year) and end date (month/year), and whether it was full time or part time. If part time, indicate how many hours per week.
2. Copy of current California RN license, or list license number on resume.
3. Copy of transcripts/diploma showing conferral of your RN degree.
4. Copy of CPR/AED card for healthcare providers.
1 Barnard Drive
Oceanside, CA 92056
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW