Sr Associate Director - Enrollment Operations
Supervises staff and manages the effectiveness and efficiency of prospect and application processing; oversees online applications, online application fee payments, applicant portals and confirmation systems for undergraduate admission applications, Bridges, Summer Scholars, College Credit Plus and other undergraduate applications; oversees application acknowledgement and systems needed for online application review including file distribution, decision entry and decision communication; oversees outsourcing of data processing and document scanning functions for undergraduate admission application processing.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Five years of experience working in higher education, business, operations or related field.
- Extensive experience with systems operations, database management, and process development, especially as they relate to ERP and CRM systems.
- Experience working with various databases and office applications including Microsoft Office.
- Strong problem solving skills and knowledge in areas such as business process design and business operations.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
- Project management and organizational skills and the ability to work well under pressure, prioritizing work and meeting deadlines.
- Must have capability to multi-task and maintain high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated successful ability to collaborate and build strong effective working relationships across departments/offices.
The University is committed to equal opportunity, affirmative action, and eliminating discrimination and harassment. Miami University does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information, military status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or protected veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, facilities, programs or employment practices. Requests for reasonable accommodations/or disabilities related to employment should be directed to ADAFacultyStaff@MiamiOH.edu or 513-529-3560. Miami University's Annual Security and Fire Safety Report with information on campus crime, fires, and safety may be found at: http://miamioh.edu/campus-safety/annual-report/. Hard copy available upon request. A criminal background check is required. All campuses are smoke and tobacco free campuses.