Technology Concepts Group is looking for a motivated individual who can learn new software systems and work with a wide range of national clients to design and implement client server database solutions. This position involves working as part of a consulting team or as an individual technical consultant on product implementation, integration, enhancement or other projects as assigned. Duties are usually performed at the customer site.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
70% Works independently on small to mid-sized sized (site/location) single-product projects or as a team member on larger complex product projects.
- Analyzes or assists in analyzing customer business requirements and application objectives
- Develops or assists in develop solution to meet customer needs.
- Solves any non-trivial network hardware and software related problems
- Search out new technologies, and working in a team environment..
10% Serves as pre-sales and post-sales technical support specialist as needed
20% Acts as liaison between TCG and its customers, providing support and customer care.
Education and Knowledge Requirements
Bachelor's degree in engineering, or computer science, or equivalent experience is required. Person must exhibit expertise in at least three of the following areas:
Oracle and/or SQLServer database platforms
Java programming and HTML Web design
ASP / .Net
MS Windows NT, 2000, 98, XP
Actuate Reports or Crystal Reports
Strong communication, presentation, organization and planning skills are necessary. Good interpersonal skills to work as a team member and as a liaison with customers.
General office environment with some exposure to plant/manufacturing floors. 80-95% travel, national and/or international, may be requ
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years experience in Java Development
- At least 2 years experience in DBA and SQL
- At least 1 year experience in MIF
- Basic knowledge in Maximo
- Basic knowledge in WebSphere or WebLogic
- Basic knowledge in SQL Scripting
- Basic knowledge in UNIX adminstration/usage
- Readiness to travel Up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
- Must speak English
- Master's Degree
- At least 4 years experience in Java Development
- At least 4 years experience in DBA and SQL
- At least 4 years experience in MIF
- At least 2 years experience in Maximo
- At least 2 years experience in WebSphere or WebLogic
- At least 2 years experience in SQL Scripting
- At least 2 years experience in UNIX adminstration/usage
Technology Concepts Group
TCG is a service disabled, veteran owned company concentrating on asset management and maintenance software services. Since the founding of TCG, our goal has been to provide the highest quality expertise to our client partners, which exceeds their requirements and enhances their productivity, safety, customer responsiveness and ultimately, budget objectives. We strive to transform ordinary maintenance departments into world-class organizations by constantly looking for opportunities to put your business ahead of the competition and to provide your Company with the solutions required to succeed in a rapidly changing and competitive high-tech market.
A Veteran Affairs certified SDVOSB(Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business),Technology Concepts Group Inc is a steadily growing corporation, concentrating on asset management and maintenance services. Since our founding in 1999, our goal has been to provide the highest quality expertise to our client partners, which exceeds their requirements and enhances their productivity, safety, customer responsiveness and ultimately budget objectives.
Our focused Business Areas include servicing and and upgrading IBM's Maximo Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS), Computer Aided Facility Management Systems (CAFM), and strategic facility life cycle planning through Engineered Management Systems (EMS). This breadth of business area expertise allows us to grasp enterprise-wide related problems, and provide innovative and integrated solutions for what is commonly separated information stovepipes.
By assembling a team of experienced industry experts and strategic business relationships, TCG delivers a complete end-to-end portfolio of services for our business areas including:
* Return on Investment Studies
* Process Analysis
* Project Management
* Data Services
* System Integrations
* Web-Enabled Applications and Interfaces
* Report Development
In order to remain a premier service provider, TCG maintains associations and partnerships with several organizations, allowing us to stay current on leading industry practices. We are pleased to have relationships with some of the leading sources of expertise including IBM, CFI, MRG, TRM, Accenture and Projetech. In addition, our staff retains close ties to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, providing us with access to the latest research and technologies within the Department of Defense.
Sun, 30 Apr 2017 13:24:20 PDT