The Project Manager would be in charge of multiple projects, coordinating with each project Site Superintendent.
His/Her specific duties would include:
- Pre-Construction and Planning
- Manage all aspects of the construction process including cost control and tracking
- Provide support for the Superintendent as required
- Bid each project and award to subcontractor coordingly
- Shop drawing review
- Produce and update the project schedule to the client
- Process invoices from the subcontractors and invoice the client on a monthly basis
- Close out the project
We are a full-service general contractor headquartered in South Florida. Our firm provides design-build, value engineering services, general construction, construction management and pre-construction consulting throughout Florida.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sun, 30 Apr 2017 15:46:49 PDT