Construction Project Manager/Supervisor
Construction Project Manager/ Estimator
Reilly Construction Group is currently seeking a meticulous Project Superintendent to oversee ongoing projects. The position will require you to oversee the Project Team with the daily management, supervision, and coordination to the successful completion of the project. Applicant must possess analytical skills and research skills to define and solve problems. Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Review drawings for constructability.
- Begin building relationships with subcontractors and design teams.
- Prepare and monitor tracking logs for contract documents, submittals, shop drawings, requests for information (RFI''s). and other quality control.
- Prepare change proposals, negotiate change orders, execute change orders, issue change orders to subcontractors and others and prepare revisions to the budget, as a result of change orders and management revisions with direction of primary Project Manager.
- Maintain a complete and accurate set of contract documents.
- Prepare daily reports, daily safety meetings.
- Perform other duties as as needed.
- 5+ years of experience in commercial general contracting
- Background in government contracting - a MUST
- OSHA 30 certification
- USACE CQM certification
- CPR Certification
- Willingness to travel
- NO criminal history
- Good driving record
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, or related field or equivalent construction experience.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of engineering and construction project management, including safety standards.
- MS Office - Microsoft Word & Excel experience.
REILLY offers excellent benefits: a great work environment, athletic events, company functions, and most important, friendly and talented people to work with.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401 (k)
- Sick Leave
- Vacation and Holidays
- Company Social Events
- Education Assistance
Serving quite a few areas of the United States, REILLY provides government clients with quality solutions for managing construction and design-build projects that focus on renovation, rehabilitation and repair.
Sun, 30 Apr 2017 09:14:19 PDT