Client Engagement Manager
- Prospect and sell consulting services solutions nationally, including qualifying, presenting, negotiating and closing business transactions
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to drive company goals
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships
- Represent the Company at trade shows and association meetings to promote services and develop networking contacts
- Meet with key clients to maintain and grow relationships
- Familiarity with SAP services and sales and/or IT industry is preferable
- Expertise in business development, negotiation and problem-solving in a high pressure, fast-paced sales environment
- Experience in consultative and value- and solutions-based sales
- Experience in a mix of project-based engagements in a staffing environment
- "Hunter" mentality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to engage and convincingly communicate concepts and solutions
- College degree or equivalent education and experience is preferable
If you are aggressive, driven and enthusiastic about sales and would like to join our lucrative business, please forward your resume and cover letter (with comp requirements) for consideration. We offer competitive base and commission plus a full range of benefits and paid time off. GROM isan an equal opportunity employer.
Grom Associates, Inc., a well-established, fast paced and growing global business firm located in Flemington, NJ, is looking to add an administrative assistant to its marketing services department. This is an entry level role with opportunity for future growth.
The successful candidate will be positive, enthusiastic and energized, with a "can-do" attitude. We seek an individual with the ability to interact with internal and external customers to provide the highest level of customer service.
Sun, 30 Apr 2017 11:17:47 PDT