The Caliper Production Manager oversees and completes production requirements in an efficient and timely manner by supervising staff and monitoring work flow. Works with upper management to contain costs and to keep accurate inventory count of caliper products.
- Supervises and instructs Caliper employees on work processes and production requirements.
- Is an integral driver of continuous improvements and cost reduction initiatives
- Responsible for adhering to Caliper department budget requirements and targets.
- Determines project material required and current inventory status of parts on a daily or weekly basis
- Initiates communication with upper management in several departments with regard to procurement of materials, delivery of goods, production scheduling, manufacturing and testing of finished products and shipments.
- Provides management with accurate reports on daily scrap and re-work.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Five plus years of experience in the operations of: production processes, quality control and cost controls for maximizing the effective re-manufacturing of brake calipers
- Skilled in communicating - effectively and concisely - with directs and upper management.
- Has experience in efficient control of inventory management.
- Ability to lead change.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office. Two years plus of MRP or Microsoft NAV experience is a plus.
Power Stop Extreme Performance brake rotors and pads were first introduced in California in 1995 as a problem solver for the toughest brake challenges. Power Stop is committed to providing the safest and most effective braking solutions for its customer at an affordable price.
Power Stop set the standard when it introduced its first performance brake kit, the 1-Click Brake kit in 2011. Power Stop offers a complete line of application specific brake kits that includes as applicable: performance brake rotors, disc brake pads, brake hardware, brake sensors and calipers.
The Powerstop 1-Click Brake Kit has revolutionized the way consumers purchase their brake parts and take the stress and guesswork out of selecting the right pad and rotor combination while delivering maximum performance and reliability. Don't just Stop ...Power Stop!
Sun, 30 Apr 2017 14:09:08 PDT