Primary objective is to ensure the quality of all products through measurement, comparison with OEM samples, and reading blueprints.
- Performs incoming receiving inspection and special test procedures as needed
- Conducts new product inspection
- Measure parts to ensure that they are within specifications
- Monitor warranty returns, track and investigate common returns.
- Track warranty claims, investigate anomalies, and report results
- Perform random quality audits
- Notify Product Manager and others of DMR's and quality issues
- Maintains QC hold room and monitors status with the intent of timely disposition
- Manages supplier PPAP process
- Maintain OE and R&D samples
- Ensure that other employees are aware of proper quality inspection activities
- Maintains metrology equipment and calibration records
- Implements continuous improvement
- high attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- must have the ability to lift 70lbs or more
- knowledge of metrology and tolerances
- ability to read blueprints
- excel skills including vlookups and graphs
- knowledge of 8D problem solving
- moderate knowledge of statistics and sampling methods
- strong communication and leadership skills to effectively manage change and interface with management
- self-directed and acts as a change agent to drive continuous improvement
- Ability to handle and mitigate potential conflicts between Quality and Operations departments
Power Stop Extreme Performance brake rotors and pads were first introduced in California in 1995 as a problem solver for the toughest brake challenges. Power Stop is committed to providing the safest and most effective braking solutions for its customer at an affordable price.
Power Stop set the standard when it introduced its first performance brake kit, the 1-Click Brake kit in 2011. Power Stop offers a complete line of application specific brake kits that includes as applicable: performance brake rotors, disc brake pads, brake hardware, brake sensors and calipers.
The Powerstop 1-Click Brake Kit has revolutionized the way consumers purchase their brake parts and take the stress and guesswork out of selecting the right pad and rotor combination while delivering maximum performance and reliability. Don't just Stop ...Power Stop!
Sun, 30 Apr 2017 14:10:34 PDT