Assistant Property Manager (ZR-000-APM)
Makowsky Ringel Greenberg, LLC, is currently accepting applications from industry-experienced professionals for Assistant Property Managers at various apartment communities in the Memphis metropolitan area. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the property, amenities, and community.
- Handle all aspects of leasing apartments
- Collect and enter rental payments.
- Record daily traffic information.
- Handle or assist in the processing of residents' service requests and other maintenance requests.
- Perform daily inspection of model apartment, common areas, and community amenities.
- Assist in the inspection of vacant apartments.
- Assume the duties of the property manager and perform other duties as directed.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus / commission program
- Medical, dental, disability, and other insurance options
- 401(k) and Profit-Sharing Plan
- Paid training opportunities
- Pleasant working environment
- 1 to 2 years of residential management or leasing experience
- Experience using property management software, preferably OneSite or Yardi
- Available to work weekends
- Able to walk the property, which may include climbing stairs
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Have reliable transportation and valid driving license
HOW TO APPLY
- No phone calls
- Include job code ZR-000-APM in all correspondence.
- Email your resum to firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject: ZR-000-APM
- Online application: http://www.mrgmemphis.com/employment/online-employment-application/
(Enter job code ZR-000-APM in the box titled "Position For Which You Are Applying.")
- Fax your resum to (901) 820-0019, Attention: ZR-000-APM
- Please note: It is not necessary to apply more than once in a 90-day period. All resums and applications are kept on file for 90 days, and you will be considered for any open position for which you are qualified during that time period.
Makowsky Ringel Greenberg, LLC, is a vertically-integrated regional real estate investment company specializing in the acquisition, development, construction, and management of multi-family and commercial real estate properties. Our management portfolio includes more than 6000 residential units and more than 1 million square feet of retail and commercial space. Our major objective is to identify, create, and manage real estate opportunities that will maximize returns for investors and clients, and provide desirable living and working spaces for tenants. MRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our commitment to our employees is to provide a pleasant work environment, challenging positions in which they can learn and grow, and reward for a job well done. Learn more at www.mrgmemphis.com.
Sun, 30 Apr 2017 13:07:59 PDT