Sales/Project Managers/Technicians for Contents
Under the direct supervision of the Contents Manager, this position primarily performs contents manipulation and cleaning services. Damage can include but is not limited to smoke, fire, or water disasters. Responsibility includes personal job pack-outs and job pack-backs.
*****Experience a must, but willing to train. BOTH MALE AND FEMALE TECHNICIANS NEEDED******
Duties and Responsibilities
- Packs and inventories damaged contents for detailed cleaning using appropriate packing supplies and procedures
- Packs and inventories clean contents in new packing material
- Displays professionalism toward customers and respectfully directs their questions to management as appropriate
- Attends company staff meetings as requested
- Adheres to all OH&S safety guidelines
- Ability to work day, evening and/weekend shifts as scheduled.
- For the driver position, must be able to provide Driver's License Driving Record/Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
Job site environment may include exposure to: dust, smoke, molds, mildews, cleaning agents, etc. and requires wearing appropriate protective clothing and equipment when required.
Performance of job duties requires ability to do strenuous physical labor including but not limited to: ability to navigate stairs, climb heights up to six feet, manual dexterity and strength to reach, stand, stoop, kneel, and bend; and ability to lift loads 25-50 pounds 4 feet off the floor and carry to distances of approximately 50 feet. Also requires the ability to stand for long periods of time.
Ideal candidates will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, display integrity, honesty, accuracy, timeliness, and thoroughness of work performed; Considerable interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
To be considered, applicants must be willing to undergo a Criminal Reference Check
Sun, 30 Apr 2017 12:50:19 PDT