House Supervisor ( Over Night Position)
The Night House Supervisor is responsible for the general over sight of resident activities and wellbeing throughout their shift. As pertinent, the House Supervisor is required to oversee the aide's activities during meal times, and medication passes and throughout the night. The House Supervisor must address all resident issues including medical referrals and admissions, and communicate via documentation any concerns that need to be addressed to Case Management, the ALP Nurse, and the Administrator.
- Conduct facility rounds
- Monitor assignments for aides for proper work flow
- Supervise Medication distribution
- Intervene in resident conflicts, outburst, and behavioral issues
- Assure that all important issues are reported in 24 hour communication book.
- Night House Supervisor conducts full house census check at 12:00am
- Must be 18 years of age , High School degree required
- At least 1 year of work experience in the provision of services to a dependent adult population
- Must be able to communicate effectively utilizing oral, written, and technical modes of communication
- Must be flexible with time schedules and be able to assume overtime duties as warranted by emergency situations.
Welcome to the Westchester Center for Independent & Assisted living. We are an exclusive Assisted Living facility providing care as part of the ALP Program, while offering a luxury Senior Community experience. Catering to seniors seeking an independent living community and those requiring help with activities of daily living, such as dressing, bathing and medication management; Westchester Center is here to provide for all of your needs. Perched on a hilltop in a quiet area of Yonkers residential neighborhood, covering over 10 acres of park-like grounds, Westchester Center is just minutes from New York City yet miles from ordinary. Offering beautifully appointed \apartments and suites and featuring lavish facilities with luxurious lobbies and sitting areas, our facility offers a unique opportunity for seniors. Our grand dining halls, cozy library, chef-inspired cuisine and our very own 24 hour country kitchen allow our residents to live luxuriously, every day. Our facility advocates resident independence and activity, and encourages the use of our in-house gym, salon, theater and multiple community social halls. Every detail of the Assisted Living experience is catered to by our attentive staff, exceeding our residents needs and expectations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
It is no surprise that Westchester Center for Independent & Assisted Living is the most exciting senior living community in Westchester.
Sun, 30 Apr 2017 12:49:42 PDT