The Construction Superintendent is responsible for the entire construction Project from mobilization to completion, by providing the knowledge, skill and experience to run day-to-day operations on the job site. The daily direction and coordination of the Project by the Superintendent ensures that the work is carried out safely, correctly, within budget and on schedule.
• Plan, direct, or coordinate all the construction process'
• Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines and complete on time.
• Organizing the workers and sub-contractors ensuring that they are performing as required
• 2 years experience as a Construction Superintendent
• Must have the ability and availability to travel nationwide
• Must be able to stay out of town 2 weeks at a time.
• Must have experience with Microsoft Suite, computer literacy
• Applicant must also be able to understand construction plans, specifications and construction schedules.
HARCO Services is a nation-wide general contracting company focused primarily in service stations, fuel storage, and commercial construction. We build teams that match expertise with specific project requirements. The entire team works together toward a single goal: to safely build quality projects on time, on budget.
Sat, 29 Apr 2017 06:14:56 PDT