Position requires an experienced hands-on individual that has knowledge of all aspects of automotive procedures and daily accounting processing. An individual who is energetic and would like to become an integral member of the management team.
- Analyze and organize office operations and procedures.
- Assist with the completion of the financial statement monthly, according to dealership guidelines, format and time frame.
- Prepare daily bank deposit and cash report.
- Manage scheduled and non-scheduled accounts.
- Reconcile select accounts monthly.
- Maintain monthly journals, schedules and general ledger.
- Complete month end process timely and accurately.
- Assist in completion of internal audits and special projects.
- Prepare tax reports, tax deposits and tax returns in a timely, accurate manner.
- Manage the payoffs and floorings of used vehicles.
- Work with office staff to ensure timely completion of assigned tasks.
- Complete tag and title work in a timely manner.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sat, 29 Apr 2017 10:06:06 PDT