Care Transition Nurse Coordinator
The Registered Nurse / RN - Care Transition Coordinator assists patients in assessing, planning, coordinating, and monitoring the safe transition from acute care to home with home health services. Additionally, the RN - Care Transition Coordinator represents the Agency in transitional care activities, strategic relationships with health systems, hospitals and other inpatient facilities, physicians and physician groups, and executive level opportunities. The RN - Care Transition Coordinator is responsible for meeting and/or exceeding referral and admission goals.
The Registered Nurse / RN - Care Transition Coordinator must meet the following qualifications:
- Must be a graduated of an approved school of nursing and be a licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Texas
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of nursing experience.
- Must demonstrate a strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements, as well as transitional best care practices.
- Must demonstrate a good understanding of the Federal, State, and local laws and regulatory guidelines governing home health and hospice operations.
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to interact well with diverse individuals.
- Must have dependable transportation, possess a valid state driver's license, possess automobile liability insurance, and be able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions.
Sigma Health Care, Inc.is serving patients in Galveston Harris and Brazoria Counties since 1997. Sigma is owned and operated by health care professionals who have committed to patient care as well as health care innovation . With patient focused staff and administration, we are able to provide our community with the quality home health care services they expect and deserve.
Sat, 29 Apr 2017 13:48:32 PDT