Quality Assurance Technician
Perform tests on products at regular intervals, monitor all other product quality parameters and make decisions regarding the acceptability of the product based on established specifications on all levels of manufacturing process.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform process checks throughout the production, packaging, sanitation and warehousing functions of the company, including pre-operational checks, sanitation verification, label checks, net weight checks, package integrity checks and organoleptic checks at regular intervals and record results.
• Perform the required analysis on all incoming raw ingredients. Refer to QA Procedures for specific requirements and test frequencies.
• Conduct necessary in-line adjustments to correct the identified quality discrepancy of a batch or a product and make decisions regarding the acceptability of the product based on test results. Notify Quality Supervisor for further instructions as needed.
• Interact with assembly personnel, maintenance personnel, supervisors and managers to correct and prevent quality related problems. Stop production if necessary, segregate and hold unacceptable product to prevent poor quality products from entering marketplace.
• Monitor FIFO (first in, first out) flow of raw materials.
• Observe and inspect plant employee practices to ensure established policies and procedures for good manufacturing practices are being followed thoroughly. Address the issues immediately when deviation is observed and report to management if any food safety violation is observed.
• Other duties as assigned.
Production and Processing - Knowledge of HACCP, GMP's, and production processes, quality control inspections from incoming raw materials throughout the production till finished product, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture of goods.
English Language - Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Apply directly on our website:
Resource is a staffing and recruitment industry leader with thousands of satisfied clients nationwide. We offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work for our clients in either full-time, part time, temp to perm or temporary positions. We pride ourselves on our focus on helping our employees find their next job.
Fort Worth, TX
Sat, 29 Apr 2017 14:19:11 PDT