Security Technical Specialist - Onsite
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a professional attitude, exceptional communication skills and a team player. The right candidate will be talented in decision making, organization, and attention to detail.
- Perform installation Commercial Security equipment including alarm systems, CCTV, Card Access and associated components.
- Perform and assist with new system installations, system upgrades, and the ability to run service calls.
- Must have working knowledge of CCTV, Intercom, and Card Access Systems.
- Possess problem solving skills and the ability to trouble-shoot issues.
- Handle after hours service calls on a rotational basis as needed.
- Great customer service skills within and outside the organization.
- Experienced with hand tools and small power tools as needed.
- Proficient in the use of computers including such programs as MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Valid and current Driver's License.
- Must have experience with Honeywell Prowatch and Maxpro video.
Work truck, tools and any associated components will be provided.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Honeywell access control and video: 3 years
Sat, 29 Apr 2017 11:10:09 PDT