Title: Java Script Developer Location: Charlotte, NC Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
TekPartners offers the most sought after Information Technology positions with some of the most well-known companies in the world.
- Ideally looking for a self-motivated developer with experience building single-page web applications. The ideal talent will have working in a Test-Driven Development (TDD) environment within the Scrum development framework to provide end-to-end development
- Our client developers gather and analyze requirements, make architectural and design recommendations, code, document, and test their contributions in a high-energy, team-oriented environment. Software Developers are expected to contribute significantly to the formulation and design of the solution, not just the coding implementation.
- The ideal candidate for this role is a high energy, team player looking to come join a group of likeminded individuals to make an impact on the market place. We're looking for people who are as excited and interested in technology are we are.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Extensive knowledge of HTML/CSS, AJAX, JSON
- Experience building cross-browser compatible single page web applications
- Experience building and implementing jQuery, jQuery UI plugins and components
- Experience interacting with Message Queue Systems (RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ)
- Experience working with Source Control Management Systems (TeamCity, Bamboo, CruiseControl)
- Experience writing tests (Mocha, Jasmine, Selenium, SuperTest)
- Experience with WebSockets (socket.io)
- Excellent oral and written communication
- A strong desire to provide an exceptional customer experience through the work you produce
- Detail and results oriented and able to prioritize tasks in a multi-tasking environment
- BS OR MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Additional Desired Knowledge/Skills:
- Working knowledge of Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP)
- Working with responsive design to work on applications that can be used both on desktop & mobile devices (BIG PLUS)
- Knowledge of or experience working in financial services
- Knowledge of common design patterns and pattern based development
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefit
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm for 15 years. As an information technology partner we offer our clients proven talent through professional staffing, managed services, and IT project solutions. We understand and value the unique needs of the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. The company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture. TekPartners continues to grow and expand with office locations in South Florida, Orlando, Charlotte, and Washington, DC. Learn more at www.tekpartners.com.
Sat, 29 Apr 2017 02:20:02 PDT