Maintenance Department Supervisor and Technician
Fiberesin Industries seek a supervisor for its maintenance department. The candidate should bring strong supervisory, mechanical and electrical experience. Areas of expertise should include the ability to trouble shoot software and electronic based CNC systems as well as the management skills needed to direct and supervise all aspects of the maintenance department. The 4 person department is responsible for two manufacturing facilities, one 85,000 sqft and the other 20,000 sqft. Equipment includes heated presses, CNC shaping machines, banders, boilers and dust collection systems. Experience in PLC programming and troubleshooting (ladder logic for Allen Bradley, etc.) preferred.
Essential maintenance duties include the following areas of coverage:
• Manufacturing and facility electrical systems
• Hydraulic & pneumatic systems
• Electrical and mechanical work centers
• Simple PLC programming and PLC troubleshooting
• Managing in house welding and fabricating of repair parts
• Supervisor experience providing leadership to maintenance staff approximately 2-3 employees
• Organization, planning, and project management
• Implement and maintain the preventative maintenance program
• Obtain competitive quotes for outside service and parts
• Strong organization, written and verbal communication skills required
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment to accomplish goals
• Clean driving record
If you experience in these areas, please contact us IMMEDIATELY for an exciting new role.
Company websites: www.stonewoodpanels.com, www.fiberesin.com, www.edgemold.com
Fiberesin Industries is a leading domestic manufacturer of numerous products including; architectural wall cladding and rain-screen materials, office furniture components, tables, food preparation surfaces, as well as racquetball and squash court panels systems. The company also manufactures a variety of parts for industries as diverse as food service (cutting boards) and medical devices (x-ray tops).
Sat, 29 Apr 2017 08:31:37 PDT