Voice over IP (VoIP) Engineer
We are looking for candidates to take an active role in the core SIP signaling and call routing across our voice platform and with our peering partners.
- 5+ years of VoIP experience service provider environments
- Hands on expertise in carrier SIP peering, CNAM, ENUM, LCR, LNP, RESPORG transfers, B2BUA, and SIP signaling normalization and call record mediation.
You've already had a lot of
- Experience analyzing RTP for voice quality assurance
- Experience analyzing SIP signaling at the packet level
- Self-sufficient with analytical skills requiring little supervision
- Able to learn technical concepts, processes, new product information quickly
- Fluent in both verbal and written English communication skills and able to communicate effectively with customers, vendors and other employees
You want to
- Work during occasional off-hour infrastructure maintenance periods
- Occasionally travel to company, customer and vendor sites both in and outside of California
- Take part in an on-call rotation to ensure the complete satisfaction of our customer base
You are looking for compensation that
- Will be determined based on your ability
UniVoIP, Inc. (univoip.com) headquartered in El Segundo California is a fast growing Cloud Communications provider serving the SMB and Medium markets nationwide. We offer a dynamic entrepreneurial environment that fosters creativity and provides unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
El Segundo, CA
Sat, 29 Apr 2017 16:09:24 PDT