Online Media Buyer/Marketing Assistant
We are a leading online marketing company, and we are seeking a media buying/internet marketing assistant to work in-house, full-time.
This is the perfect position for a recent graduate looking to gain experience, learn, and grow in the marketing and media buying arena.
You will work with our current media buyer maintaining advertising campaigns on several ad networks (PPC, CPM, CPA), while also negotiating deals with advertising representatives to maintain campaigns profitable.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Negotiates the best rates for contracts directly with vendors to maximize return on investment
- Develops, analyzes, and optimizes online campaigns and placements to generate leads and increase profits
- Coordinates and works directly with vendors to ensure all deliverables and invoices are correct, on time, and within budget
- Works closely with the inside sales team and creative team
- Previous internet marketing experience preferred but not required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Positive, hard working attitude
- High degree of honesty and integrity
- Ability to function as part of a team and get the big picture
What We Offer:
• A casual and fun work environment that inspires creativity and excellent results. We are dog-friendly, have a stocked kitchen, yoga classes and a gym.
• Extra weeks bonus pay and incentives paid out when the team hits monthly goals. We work hard and this happens frequently.
• 100% Employer Paid Medical Insurance, including vision and dental coverage
• Company sponsored 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
• Paid Time Off
• Casual Dress Code
The position is an assistant position with the potential to move up quickly.
The position is full time and pay depends on experience/education.
If you think you might the right fit, please respond with a little about yourself and why this position interests you, along with your resume and any relevant links, such as LinkedIn.
Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you.
We offer the ideal candidate the opportunity to be part of a progressive organization along with a competitive compensation and benefits package and incredible perks including in-office weekly Yoga/Meditation classes and a fully stocked Kitchen with fresh fruits, veggies, and other delicious snacks available all day long. Our new building will also have a full Gym onsite. We are a EOE employer and encourage diversity in the workplace. We look forward to receiving your resume and work samples.
LOCAL L.A/SURROUNDING AREA CANDIDATES ONLY. NO TELECOMMUTE/REMOTE POSITIONS AVAILABLE.
Sat, 29 Apr 2017 17:37:10 PDT