Python Automation Tester/Engineer
Looking for someone who is good in python testing/coding and logical ability.
- Good in Python testing/coding.
- Good Python Experience is MUST.
- Working knowledge and experience in all phases of software development lifecycle (SDLC), including requirements analysis, test planning, test case design, and test execution.
- Good experience with automated and manual testing.
- Strong knowledge of software testing methodologies and tools.
- Experience testing user interfaces for client-server applications running in web browsers, mobile apps, and/or embedded devices
- Exceptional debugging skills and ability to identify root cause of a test failure.
- Exceptional Skills to identify if failure is due to wrong test procedure, bad test code, a device issue or device bug, and/or a test infrastructure issue or other system/network issue.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment and working directly with engineers
- Experience working closely with product managers, designers, and developers to ensure a successful, high quality user experience .
Xavient Information Systems Inc. is a global IT engineering company. Working together with such partners as Oracle and Microsoft, Xavient is able to provide comprehensive solutions to customers with a commitment to industry standards and proven technologies in development and support. Strengths include Datawarehousing Middleware, Java, Microsoft Technologies, ERP, TQA, etc. Xavient offers IT Services and innovative practices that enable business process improvement. We provide world-class software solutions to both Fortune 500 companies and smaller companies that need to better leverage their technology investments.
American Fork, UT
Sat, 29 Apr 2017 07:02:12 PDT