We are currently looking for a Network Administrator to work within our growing architecture firm in downtown Boston. This position will require a high degree of independence and management of a 2 person IT team. If you are looking to work in a small, dynamic environment where there is a lot of autonomy and ability to make independent decisions, this position could be for you!
- Creating and maintaining user and Exchange accounts - rights and security
- Active Directory migration and security set-up
- Daily back-up
- Troubleshooting on-site connectivity
- Ghosting PC's, upgrading software and hardware when needed
- Infrastructure upgrades - switches, routers, Server 2003, Exchange 2003, and data storage and disaster
- Maintain firewall
- Install, troubleshoot and repair hardware and wireless networks
- Provide desktop support for specialized software systems
- 2+ yrs of Network Administration
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Independent decision-making skills
- High level of problem-solving and urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume: email@example.com
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Since 1996, Professional Staffing Group (PSG) has been committed to excellence in staffing services. PSG is one of Massachusetts' largest staffing firms. It is our pleasure to provide service to many of the area's most desirable employers and fulfill their staffing needs throughout the world. While we have the deep resources which allow us to manage large staffing programs, we also have a structure which allows us to get to know each job seeker individually, and a culture which drives us to match candidates with jobs they love. We are big enough to serve you and small enough to know you.
PSG is committed to excellence in customer service. For many years PSG has enthusiastically followed an award-winning system of measuring the quality and loyalty of our client and candidate relationships. Our system is based on a net promoter score methodology. We want to know what we did right, and what we could do better next time - if you're a client, a job seeker, or a temporary employee, your experience with PSG matters to us!
Sat, 29 Apr 2017 17:23:29 PDT