Manufacturing Plant Manager
Manufacturing Job Shop - Plant Manager
Local small, growing manufacturing company in the tube fabrication industry seeks an experienced and motivated plant manager to lead and manage the successful operations of the manufacturing plant.
Job Summary: The position is responsible for managing all plant operations to ensure quality, efficient, and on-time production. The position requires coordination of work with other departments including sales, engineering, quality, and management and directly supervises 20-25 machine operators.
- Manage productivity of production personnel by communicating job expectations: planning, monitoring, and appraising job results. Coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees. Initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies and procedures.
- Maintains staff by selecting, orienting, training, and evaluating performance of employees.
- Manage on-time delivery by overseeing production scheduler and troubleshooting production issues
- Manage plant and machine maintenance
- Maintain a clean and organized plant to ensure production efficiency
- Maintain safe working environment through safe machine setup, safety programs, and training
- Work with management team to implement continual improvement initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in related field required
- Minimum 2-4 years of management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Job Shop management experience preferred
We are a small, established manufacturing company looking for qualified, motivated employees to be a valuable part of our team. We strive to make every customer satisfied through our commitment to quality products, competitive pricing, on-time shipping and great customer service. If you are a person who appreciates a fast-paced work environment that focuses on customer service being number one, then we encourage you to apply.
New Berlin, WI
Sat, 29 Apr 2017 13:50:36 PDT