Ecommerce Customer Service Manager
You're excited about building all the skills from A - Z that makes an incredible customer service manager. You're coachable, ready to work hard and willing to learn the skills to support Toolfetch.
About The Job:
You're going to be working with the team who supports the front lines at Toolfetch.com. They're responsible for taking care of our customers and providing superior support.
• 401k options
• 2 weeks vacation
. company contribution to healthcare costs
• Free admission into our perk platform that gives discounts from preferred pricing on gym memberships to childcare services.
Here's what you'll do:
- Managing our customer service dept -day to day operations and staff.
- Responsible for placing orders into all 200 vendors
- Overseeing all shipping occurrences (damages, claims)
- Answer incoming phone calls from customers and taking phone orders
- Working with escalated phone calls from customers
- Overseeing the status of orders, tracking numbers, and order related problems.
- Responding to customer emails and telephone inquiries.
- Weekly meetings with customer service staff and upper management
- Reporting directory to Upper Management.
• **Good computer skills is a must**, must be able to multi-task on a pc otherwise this position is not for you.
• Experience with MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
• Must be coachable.
• High energy level and enthusiasm and excitement for sales.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
• Good phone skills.
• Must be highly organized.
• Ability to multi-task.
• College degree or equivalent work experience.
• Experience in the Industrial Tool Industry or e-commerce space not a requirement but desired.
We're here to train our customer service reps, and to make them apart of the team and family. Most TF employees start as regular customer service reps to learn the biz from the ground up for the first 2 weeks. Further training will be done on our accounting and e-commerce platform.
Who are we?
Toolfetch is a leading online Industrial tool supplier in Westchester County NY. We're looking for an customer service manager who is an energetic, dynamic, organized and is ready to learn the business. Industrial tool knowledge is not a requirement but desired.
What are we offering?
• Working hours (Monday-Friday 9am - 5:30pm)
• Business Casual
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, email your resume with your contact information. Please see our corporate website for general information www.toolfetch.com
Toolfetch is an Industrial online tool supplier in Westchester County NY. We focus on the Construction, Automotive, Electrical, Plumbing, Material Handling, and Welding market.
Sat, 29 Apr 2017 10:34:54 PDT