The purpose of the quality engineer position is to assist in the efficient manufacturing of quality products by collaborating with sales, manufacturing, engineering and management in the planning of manufacturing processes and procedures.
- Understand product specifications to establish, document, and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
- Maintain quality manual, quality procedures, and work instructions as necessary to assure ISO 9001 registration
- Develop PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) documentation for submission to customers for customer's approval.
- Maintain professional customer relationships to understand requirements and resolve problems quickly and according to expectations
- Effectively complete internal audits
- Manage non-conforming product from root cause analysis through corrective action
- Provide and oversee, inspection activity for product throughout production cycle
- Design, develop and implement quality control training programs
- Work with team to implement continual improvement projects
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, a related technical field, or equivalent.
- At least 2-5 years of work experience in a quality function within a manufacturing environment
- Computer skills; typing, Excel, Word, Outlook, other company program(s).
- Effective and professional communication skills-verbal and written
We are a small, established manufacturing company looking for qualified, motivated employees to be a valuable part of our team. We strive to make every customer satisfied through our commitment to quality products, competitive pricing, on-time shipping and great customer service. If you are a person who appreciates a fast-paced work environment that focuses on customer service being number one, then we encourage you to apply.
New Berlin, WI
Sat, 29 Apr 2017 14:26:13 PDT