Web Designer #5766DN
Do you have a passion for Web Design and looking to take the next step in your career? Located in South Bend, IN our client is the industry leader in their space and are looking to add innovative Designers to their team.
What you need for this position?
- 1-2 years professional web design and ecommerce experience preferred but will consider New Graduates with relevant internships etc. at an online design firm, advertising agency, ecommerce company or online publishing company
- Must have an online portfolio
- Strong layout and production skills
- Knowledge of browser compliant CSS/HTML, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver
- Familiarity with online analytics and the analysis of such data
- Familiarity with testing for creative optimization (A/B or multivariate testing a plus)
- Critical thinker with high attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment as well as work independently and communicate design concepts and ideas
- Custom-created website for portfolio review preferred
What you will be doing?
- Design and produce web projects requiring high-level web design experience with a focus on visual design, navigation, usability and brand identity
- Work closely with online marketing manager and department leads to solidify design direction and effectively translate ecommerce/business goals and requirements into compelling visual solutions
- Also includes online advertising, mobile/social media platforms and email marketing
- Maintain design standards
- Interface with web developers
- Research and recommend web design/user interface trends, technologies and processes for site development
What's in it for you?
Fun work environment at our South Bend, IN corporate headquarters. Health and life insurance, 401K, vacation and holiday pay!
Career Transitions LLC provides professional recruiting services. We specialize in talent acquisition for direct, full-time positions, professional contract staffing, and outplacement.
South Bend, IN
Sat, 29 Apr 2017 07:31:31 PDT