NGEN is seeking a Systems Administrator to join our growing team. Candidates must possess hands-on experience deploying and supporting servers, as well as experience in areas of network (switches and firewalls) administration, Exchange support, and virtualization technologies.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Maintain servers (Domain Controllers, E-mail servers, DNS, DHCP, File, Print, Remote Desktop).
- Installing and administering Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 workstations.
- Provide technology refresh (server migration, network equipment upgrades).
- Support managed switches, firewalls, and other networking equipment.
Candidates should possess the following:
- Two - Five years of experience working with network, server, and client systems
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2008/2012, Exchange Server 2007/2010/2013, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Working knowledge of VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization technologies
- Knowledge of storage (SAN/NAS/DAS) and server backup technologies
- Experience deploying/supporting managed switches and firewalls
- Experience supporting organizations with 25 or more employees
- Proven customer service and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Capable of operating independently with minimal supervision
- Up to 50 % travel may be required throughout the DMV region. Must have a valid Driver's License and reliable transportation
Desired Skills (not required):
- Sonicwall Firewalls
- HP/Cisco Switching
- Dell AppAssure/Veeam Backup
- VoIP Solutions
- CCNA, MCSE, MCSA, Network+ and Security+
Send resume and salary requirement. However salary will be commensurate with experience.
Only applicants who include salary requirement will be considered.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
NGEN is a professional services firm, established in 1990. We assist private sector businesses and local, state, and federal government agencies to get the most from computer, telephone, and Internet technology. NGEN takes a hands-on approach to keep your systems stable and secure by providing quick, friendly, and professional services.
NGEN's expertise in IT Management, Cybersecurity, Work Design and Strategic Planning, and Cloud Services makes NGEN the perfect partner to help clients reach their full potential.
NGEN distinguishes itself from the competition as a premier technology consulting firm by consistently delivering quality IT solutions. This designation is backed by our years of leading-edge experience, a strategic approach to partnership, and commitment to add value to our customers' businesses.
Fri, 28 Apr 2017 13:52:28 PDT