Sr. Software Developer
Location: Phoenix, AZ.
Technologies: Java, Spring core, Spring MVC, Hibernate, RDDMS, Spring WS, REST services, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, and AngularJS or NodeJS.
Position Summary: The Sr. Software Developer will be responsible for architecture and implementation of Java web application and Web services. The ideal candidate will have expert JAVA programming skills, Spring MVC, Webs Service development and be comfortable working distributed system, where scalability, stability and performance are key factors for all engineering efforts.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document web applications.
- Ability to take ownership of functionalities as appropriate
- Integrate and write REST services for backend and UI integration
- Perform performance optimization.
- Perform other duties as assigned or apparent for web application development/ maintenance
- Participate in Scrum with activities such as assist QAs, perform code reviews, unit testing, research spikes, design spikes, work with Apollo architectural standards, etc.
- 7+ years of experience in developing Java applications and web frameworks
- U.S. Baccalaureate degree or foreign degree equivalent in Science, Technology, or Engineering
- Strong core java
- Strong understanding of web services, knowledge of REST architecture and working experience integrating with Web Services.
- Experience with web service development frameworks like Spring-WS or Jersey or Apache CXF
- Strong understanding and experience with Spring framework
- Experience with web application development with application server such as tomcat, JBoss
- Understanding of design patterns
- Understanding of common concepts such as cashing, transaction management, profiling, performance tuning, etc.
- Basic working experience with Ajax and dynamic web site technologies
- Familiar with Web Design Patterns (MVP, MVC, etc)
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Agile methodology experience (Scrum preferred)
- Strong problem solving abilities and analytical skills.
- Must be able to integrate quickly into the team and work independently toward team goals.
- Experience with Spring-WS
- Experience NoSQL technologies like Mongo
- Experience with Hadoop technologies
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with caching frameworks like Memcache or Ehcache
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, and AngularJS or NodeJS
Fri, 28 Apr 2017 12:15:55 PDT